Embraer 170/190 - Full Flight Simulator
The Embraer 170/190 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) located in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is IAW JAR - FSTD A requirements Level D. Certificates are issued by German LBA.
The ERJ-170/190 Full Flight Simulator is equipped with:
- Type and model – Embraer 170/190
- Engines – GE-CF34-10E6 / GE-CF34-10E5A1
- Autopilot Director – Honeywell Primus EPIC 1000 (AIOP)
- Flight Director - Honeywell Primus EPIC 1000
- Engine Instruments – Engine Information Crew Alerting (EICAS)
- Manufacturer – CAE, Montreal
- Host Computer – IBM PC X 226
- Motion System – 6 DOF, CAE 60” EMM/ECL/MOOG
- Manufacturer – CAE, Montrteal
- Image Generator Model – TROPOS 6000
- Display System - WIDE
- Field of View - 200° x 40°, 4 Projector Channels
- Scenarios available – day / dusk / dawn / night
June 19 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.
June 19 Type Rating Instructor Training (TRI/SFI) Type Rating Instructor Training (TRI/SFI) is a core element of the professional aviation training. Experienced pilots as trainers guarantee a very high training quality, what results not only in the essential theoretical foundation but also great practical skills.
June 20 Emergency Safety Equipment Training (ESET)
June 20 Airbus 320 Type Rating Course Airbus 318/319/320/321 Type Rating Training course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements / standards.