Bombardier Dash 8Q-400 - Full Flight Simulator
The Bombardier Dash 8Q-400 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) located in Vienna (Austria) is IAW JAR - FSTD A requirements Level D. Certified by ACG (Austro Control).
The Dash 8Q-400 Full Flight Simulator is equipped with:
- Type and model – Dash 8-400
- Engines – PW-150A
- Instrumentation – Rockwell Collins Proline 4
- Autopilot Director – Rockwell Collins HGS-4100
- Flight Director – Rockwell Collins Proline 4
- Engine Instruments – EIS
- Manufacturer – CAE Inc., Montreal, Canada
- Host Computer – COTS rack mounted PC’s (Windows)
- Motion System – Moog electro mechanical motion system (EMM) 60 inch
- Manufacturer – CAE Inc.
- Image Generator Model – Tropos 6400
- Display System – Sony Bravia VPL-VW60
- Field of View – 180° x 40°
- Scenes Available – Worldwide generic airport, available real airports.
May 27 CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Course CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Training Course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements/standards.
May 30 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.