Boeing 767 - Full Flight Simulator
The Boeing 767-300 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) located in Gatwick (UK) is IAW JAR - FSTD A requirements Level C Simulator for Boeing B767 aircraft training. Certificate issued by UK CAA.
The Boeing 767-300 Full Flight Simulator is equipped with:
- Type and model – B767-300ER
- Flight Director – AICAS/EFIS
- Engine Instruments – GE CF6-80C2B7F&PW 4060
- Motion System – 6 Axes, Hydraulic
- Image Generator Model – EP 1000CT/LCoS (3 channel)
- Display System – WIDE
- Field of View – 180° x 40°
- Scenes Available – day /dusk / night
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.
June 26 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.
June 27 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.