Boeing 737 CL - Full Flight Simulator
The Boeing 737 CL Full Flight Simulator (FFS) located at the Baltic Aviation Academy Training Centre in Vilnius (Lihuania) is IAW JAR - FSTD A requirements Level CG simulator for B737-300, B737400 and B737-500 aircraft training. CAA of Lithuania has issued respective certificates.
The Boeing 737 СL Full Flight Simulator is equipped with:
- Type and model – Boeing 737-300/400/500
- Engines – CFM56-3B1/B2
- Autopilot Director – Sperry SP-300 (Honeywell)
- Flight Director – Sperry SP-300 (Honeywell)
- Engine Instruments – EFIS (Smiths Industries)
- Manufacturer – Rediffusion Simulation Inc., U.K.
- Host Computer – Gould Encore MultiSEL 32/67
- Motion System – Hydraulic 6 axes motion system
- Manufacturer – RSI – Visual Inc. Texas, USA
- Image Generator Model – Raster XT 64
- Field of View – 180° x 40°
- Scenes Available – visual system with day / dusk / dawn / night
- Touch screen instrument panel for instructors
- Worldwide imagery terrain
- Confirms JAR-FSTD A Level D Visual System requirements
May 27 CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Course CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Training Course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements/standards.
May 30 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.