Airbus 340 - Full Flight Simulator
The Airbus A340-300/600 Full Flight Simulator located in Madrid (ISP). STD Qualification Level- JAR-FSTD A, Level D. Certifcates are issued by CAA of Spain.
The A340 Full Flight Simulator is equipped with:
- Type and model – Airbus A340-300 / Airbus A340-600;
- Engines – CFM56-5C4 (A340-300) / RR Trent 556-61 (A340-600);
- Flight Director – EFIS;
- Engine Instruments – ECAM.
- Manufacturer – CAE Electronics ltd.;
- Host Computer – Operation server 7000 series: AVnet PC 3U chassis Windows Server;
- Motion System – Hydraulic 6 DOF.
- Manufacturer – CAE Electronic ltd.;
- Image Generator Model – Maxvue_Plus;
- Display System – BARCO EIS Model 5064;
- Field of View – 180 degrees horizontal and 40 degrees vertical;
- Scenarios available – visual system with Day/Dusk/Night/Dawn.
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.
June 26 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.
June 27 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.