Airbus 330 - Full Flight Simulator
The Airbus A333-202 Full Flight Simulator located in Mardid (ISP). STD Qualification Level- JAR-FSTD A, Level D. Certifcates are issued by CAA of Spain.
The A330 Full Flight Simulator is equipped with:
- Type and model – Airbus A330-202;
- Engines – GE CF6-80 E1A4;
- Flight Director – EFIS;
- Engine Instruments – ECAM.
- Manufacturer – Thomson Training & Simulation Ltd.;
- Host Computer – PPC 604 Cetia Power Processor;
- Motion System – Hydraulic 6 DOF.
- Manufacturer – Evan & Sutherland;
- Image Generator Model – ESIG 3350GT;
- Display System – ESCP 2000;
- Field of View – 180 degrees horizontal and 40 degrees vertical;
- Scenarios available – visual system with Day/Dusk/Night/Dawn.
May 27 CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Course CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Training Course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements/standards.
May 30 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.