Our services are focused on customers convenience. It is very important that the learning process would be comfortable so we offer a full range of services: from accomodation, plane tickets and Visa‘s to transportation, leisure and excursions.
During your trainings, best tailor made Concierge services provided.
- Personal driver 24/7;
- Prescreened hotels for pilots all around our full flight simulators (FFS) network in Europe;
- Table reservations at the finest restaurants;
- Dinner, lunch or a tasty dessert to the training center;
- City sightseeing, country travelling and guided excursions;
- Active leasure to make you feel energized (horse riding, jeep off-road, cartings, etc);
- Wellness centers and SPA resorts to help you dive into relax;
- Personal shopper services according to your needs;
- Expertise in medical care and medical centers available;
- Cultural and sport events tickets ready at your arrival;
- Other tailor made services providing best care exceeding your expectations.
We will do our best to make you feel like home during your trainings with Baltic Aviation Academy. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. Contact email: email@example.com
June 20 Emergency Safety Equipment Training (ESET)
June 20 Airbus 320 Type Rating Course Airbus 318/319/320/321 Type Rating Training course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements / standards.
June 20 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.