ATR 42 Type Rating
ATR 42 Type Rating Training Course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements/standards.
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion*;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
ATR 42 Training Course Content
- Aircraft Systems;
- Mock-up of the flight deck (CPT);
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Mass & Balance, Limitations, Flight Operation.
Ground Training duration: 14 days.
- Full Flight Simulator – 8 sessions, 32 hrs;
- Crew examination in Full Flight Simulator – 4 hrs.
Flight Training duration: 9 days.
- Official training language: English.
- Consultations available in Lithuanian and Russian.
Ground Training location:
- Vilnius (Lithuania) or the client's preferred location.
Full Flight Simulator location:
NOTE: *MCC course is available as a part of the Type Rating Training program.
For more information, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.
June 26 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.
June 27 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.