Airbus 340 Type Rating Training course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements/standards.
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion*;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
Airbus A340 Training Course Content
- Aircraft Systems;
- Mock-up of the flight deck (CPT);
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Mass & Balance, Limitations, Flight Operation.
Ground Training duration: 16 days
- Full Flight Simulator – 8 sessions, 32 hrs;
- Crew examination in Full Flight Simulator – 4 hrs.
Flight Training duration: 9 days.
- Official training language: English.
- Consultations available in lithuanian and russian.
Ground training location:
- Vilnius (Lithuania) or the client's preferred location.
Full Flight Simulator location:
NOTE: *MCC course is available as a part of the Type Rating Training program.
For more information, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 27 CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Course CRJ 100/200 Type Rating Training Course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements/standards.
May 30 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.