Full Type Rating Program
Baltic Aviation Academy offers tailor-made training solutions to suit your individual requirements. The only thing you need to do is decide which day you prefer to start your training. Baltic Aviation Academy’s team will help you to organize the rest.
For more information, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com
- Entry requirements:
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
Type Training Course Content * Ground Training:
- Aircraft Systems;
- Mock-up of the flight deck (CPT);
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Mass & Balance, Limitations, Flight Operation.
Ground Training duration:
Ground Training location:
Vilnius (Lithuania) or the client's preferred location.
- Full Flight Simulator – 8 sessions, 32 hrs;
- Crew examination in Full Flight Simulator – 4 hrs.
6 landings and at least 1 full stop landing.*
Supervision of Type Rating Instructor and Safety Pilot guaranteed. * For trainees with more than 500 hours MPA experience, the requirement is to complete 4 landings of which at least 1 is a full stop landing.
- Attractive packages for both - private individuals and air operators.
- Training for B 737-300/900 and B 757/767, SAAB 340, SAAB 2000, ATR 42/72, Airbus A320 and CRJ 100-900 aircrafts.
- Booking the tickets from your city in Europe to Vilnius, Lithuania and backwards (in cooperation with the largest travel agency in Lithuania - BPC Travel).
- Arranging flight tickets all around the world plus bus and railway tickets across Europe, if needed.
We can arrange a hotel for your entire stay during training in Lithuania or in the country where your training simulator is based. Contact us to find more about our special accommodation offers and deals.
Cooperating closely with the Migration Department of Lithuania we take care of invitations for visas as well as provide all the necessary information. Types of invitations:
Single entry into the Republic of Lithuania allowing you to stay for up to 45 days within the period of three months.
Multiple entries into the Republic of Lithuania and staying up to 90 days within the period of six months. In order to be eligible to receive type of invitations, companies should sign a long-term contract of cooperation with Baltic Aviation Academy.
Our services designed with the convenience of our customers in mind. It is very important that the learning process is comfortable.
During your training, we can arrange:
- Best tailor-made Concierge services.
- Table reservations at the finest restaurants;
- Dinner, lunch or a tasty dessert delivered straight to the training centre;
- City sightseeing, trips around the country and guided excursions;
- Active leisure to make you feel energized (horse riding, jeep off-road, karting, etc.);
- Wellness centres and SPA resorts to help you dive into relaxation;
- Personal shopper services according to your needs;
- Medical care and registration at medical centres;
- Cultural and sport events’ tickets ready at your arrival;
- Other tailor made services providing best care exceeding your expectations.
We will do our best to make you feel like home during your training with Baltic Aviation Academy.
See you in our training centre!
* The program is slightly different for the DGCA license holders.
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.
June 26 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.
June 27 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.