Ditching Procedures Training
Water Survival Training contains theory part and exercises of survival techniques and ditching hints. The training is based on JAR-OPS regulations and complies with JAR-OPS 1 requirements and is designed a basic skills course and for experienced pilots and cabin crew as a recurrent course.
Objectives of this course are to give participants knowledge to both practical and theoretical aspects of ditching and water survival so that trainees:
- Are aware of the process of a ditching and survival in the water;
- Capable of using ditching and survival theories in practice;
- Environment and equipment used in ditching are familiar to trainees;
- Are familiar with the facts influencing successful ditching and managing survivors;
- Have a better picture of their own responsibility as survivor managers;
- Know how to improve survivability.
The course consists of lectures, discussions, teamwork and exercises.
- Preparation for ditching;
- Ditching factors;
- Survival equipment;
- Survival techniques;
- Passenger management.
Duration of theory part – 90 minutes.
Exercises are aimed at practicing the knowledge and developing skills of choosing the right methods of rescue.
- Heat saving position;
- Group heat saving position;
- Swimming alone;
- Swimming in a group;
- Using slide;
- Using raft.
Duration of exercises part – 45 minutes.
Ditching Procedures Training (Water Survival Training)
July 25 Emergency Safety Equipment Training (ESET)
July 28 Airbus 320 Type Rating Course Airbus 318/319/320/321 Type Rating Training course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements / standards.
July 29 Dangerous goods Dangerous Goods initial and recurrent training is a mandatory requirement for all pilots, cabin crew and staff associated with passenger and ground handling. You can perform all your Dangerous Goods training using the Airline Training Portal.
July 30 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.