Crew Resource Management Course (CRM)
Crew Resource Management (CRM)
Crew Resource Management (CRM) course is designed to provide crew members with the knowledge about crew resource management and to train the students of the effective ways to use theoretical knowledge in practice. The course is aimed to achieve safe and efficient operations with specific focus on situation awareness, communication, and stress. The teaching methods include team work and role play.
The training program is based on EU OPS 1,943 appendix 1, EU OPS 1,965 (4) appendix 2, EU OPS 1,1005 1,1010 1,1015, EU OPS 1,955 requirements and is JAR OPS 1 compliant.
Duration of the Crew Resource Management course:
- Initial training for cabin crew – 2 days - 15 academic hours;
- Recurrent training – 1 day – 6 academic hours;
- CRM training for Senior cabin crew training – 1 day – 5 academic hours;
- CRM training for Commanders – 4 academic hours.
- Available teaching languages: LT, EN, RU.
For further information about BAA CRM please contact: email@example.com
Crew Resource Management (CRM) Course