Emergency And Safety Equipment Training
Emergency and Safety Equipment Training with Baltic Aviation Academy is designed to all crew members with the focus on their behaviour and guidance of passengers in emergency situations.
The training covers classroom lectures and hands on training in the aircraft or respective training device.
The crew members will obtain practical behaviour training and skills to use the safety equipment:
- Lifeboats with all equipment inside;
- Lifejackets, children lifejackets and floating kid cradles;
- Automatic oxygen system (breathing masks);
- First aid oxygen equipment;
- Fire ax and crowbars;
- Emergency lighting and torch;
- Communication devices, including megaphone;
- Survival kits;
- First aid kit and emergency medical equipment;
- Other emergency equipment and systems in the specific airplane.
Training duration: 4 hours.
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.
June 26 Crew Resource Management (CRM) CRM course is based on EU OPS and JAR OPS regulations. Teaching methods include working in the teams and role playing.
June 27 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.