Dangerous Goods Course
Dangerous Goods initial and recurrent training is a mandatory requirement for all pilots, cabin crew and staff associated with passenger and ground handling. With this program you will perform all necessary Dangerous Goods training.
Dangerous Goods Course fulfils the 24-month ICAO/IATA recurrent dangerous goods training requirement and it is also suitable for operators who are non-authorised to carry dangerous goods.
The training program complies with the requirements of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Chapter 1.5. The training has modules for the following categories of staff:
- Operators and ground handling agents staff accepting cargo, mail or stores. Category 6;
- Operators and ground handling agents staff accepting cargo, mail or stores (other than Dangerous Goods). Category 7;
- Operators and ground handling agents staff responsible for handing, storage and loading of cargo, mail or stores and baggage. Category 8;
- Passenger and Handling Staff. Category 9;
- Flight crew members and load planners. Category 10;
- Crew members (other than flight crew members). Category 11;
- Security Staff who deal with the screening of passengers and their baggage and cargo, mail or stores. Category 12.
*The course contents are updated to comply the amendments of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
The DGR course includes the topics listed below. The topics are structured for each of the above categories so that their training meets the minimum requirements specified for each group:
- Hazard classes and divisions;
- List of dangerous goods;
- Hidden hazards of undeclared Dangerous Goods;
- Baggage limitations;
- Packages, marking and labelling;
- Storage and loading;
- Emergency situations.
Duration of the course depends on the category:
- Initial course from 8hours to 32 hours;
- Recurrent course from 5 to 8 hours.
- Available teaching languages: LT, EN, RU.
Dangerous Goods training tools:
- Training summaries;
- Video material;
- Instructional Films;
Dangerous Goods training is based on the documents:
- IATA DGR („Dangerous Goods Regulations“);
- ICAO document DOC 9284-AN/905 „Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air“;
- ICAO document DOC 9481- AN/928 „Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving dangerous Goods“;
- IATA PM training program: parts 1,2,3,4 and 5;
- IATA PM instructor guide.
June 20 Emergency Safety Equipment Training (ESET)
June 20 Airbus 320 Type Rating Course Airbus 318/319/320/321 Type Rating Training course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements / standards.
June 20 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.