CRJ–100/200 Crew training program is designed to provide general knowledge about the main professional duties and responsibilities of flight attendant, aviation security, passenger service and practical skills necessary to perform in normal and emergency conditions.
- Class 2 Medical Certificate;
- Successful completion of the initial aircraft training program.
CRJ–100/200 Cabin Crew training program consists of educational theory and practical training:
- Doors and exits, use of safety devices;
- Evacuation (including the use of slide) and other emergency procedures;
- Crowd control;
- Passenger information, drills, etc.
Theory duration: 6 days.
Practical training facilities:
- Training equipment (fire extinquishing and smoke simulators, water pools, etc.);
- Aircraft emergency equipment (slide, ropes, life jackets, rafts, etc.);
- Aircraft safety equipment (fire extinguishers, oxygen mobile equipment, emergency radio, megaphone, etc.).
Practice duration: 1 day.
- Available teaching languages: EN, DE.
- Vilnius (Lithuania) or the client's preferred location.