Baltic Aviation Academy offers Cabin Crew Type Rating course for Boeing 757 aircraft:
Boeing 757 Cabin Crew training program is designed to provide general knowledge about the main professional duties and responsibilities of flight attendant, aviation security, passenger service and practical skills necessary to perform in normal and emergency conditions.
- Class 2 Medical Certificate;
- Successful completion of the initial aircraft training program.
Boeing 757 Cabin Crew training program consists of theory and practical training:
- Doors and exits, use of safety devices;
- Evacuation (including the use of slide) and other emergency procedures;
- Crowd control;
- Passenger information, drills, etc.
Theory duration: 6 days.
Practical training facilities:
- Training equipment (fire extinquishing and smoke simulators, water pools, etc.);
- Aircraft emergency equipment (slide, ropes, life jackets, rafts, etc.);
- Aircraft safety equipment (fire extinguishers, oxygen mobile equipment, emergency radio, megaphone, etc.).
Practice duration: 1 day.
- Available teaching languages: LT, EN, RU.
- Vilnius (Lithuania) or the client's preferred location.
June 20 Emergency Safety Equipment Training (ESET)
June 20 Airbus 320 Type Rating Course Airbus 318/319/320/321 Type Rating Training course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements / standards.
June 20 Ditching Water Survival Course Theory lecture and practicle trainings in the swimming pool based on JAR-OPS regulations. For recurrent pilots and (or) cabin crew mainly.
June 26 Real Fire Fighting & Smoke Course Practical trainings held in Real Fire Fighting Simulator, including 6 fire locations. For pilots and cabin crew.