Aviation English Language Course
Aviation English Language Course is designed to equip you with the specific skills and experience necessary for your work in aviation and assessment of the language level.
The course is compliant with JAA and ICAO level 4 for pilots, cabin crew, engineers and ATCs.
- Part 1 – Grammar and vocabulary. Exercises, checking, assessment. Each topic is followed by a test. Students have to score 75% to pass the test. Duration of the course -56 hours;
- Part 2 – Comprehension. Students are listening to aviation related audio records at normal and emergency aviation situations. Duration of the course - 10 hours;
- Part 3 – Fluency. During this stage of the course student is speaking about his hobbies, travels, homeland and aviation related topics. Duration of the course - 8 hours;
- Part 4 – Interaction. During this stage of the course students are communicating with each other on a variety of aviation related subjects. Duration of the course - 6 hours.
The objectives of level 4 English language course:
- Communicate effectively in voice-only (telephone/radiotelephone) and in face-to-face situations;
- Communicate on common, specific and work-related topics with accuracy and clarity;
- Use appropriate communicative strategies to exchange messages and to recognize and resolve misunderstandings (e.g. to check, confirm or clarify information) in general or work-related context;
- Handle successfully and with relative ease the communication challenges at complicated or unexpected turn of events in the context of routine work;
- Use a dialect or accent intelligible to the aviation community.
Training duration: 20 days.
Training evaluation: Examination (written and spoken).