Pilot Cadet program from zero to ATPL
Baltic Aviation Academy is currently seeking highly motivated candidates to become cadet pilots. Successful candidates will undergo an intensive full time Integrated ATPL course at the Baltic Aviation Academy.
We are proud to announce about our Cadet Pilot training program together in partnership with Avia Solution Group subsidiary aviationcv.com
“Becoming a pilot was my childhood dream. I think piloting as a profession is more a lifestyle than a job. Being a pilot for me means being in the active movement, meeting interesting people and visiting incredible places in the world. Attractive women in the aviation sphere and a solid salary are also not in the last place”, admitted Pranas Drulis, student Baltic Aviation Academy.
Cadet Pilot Program advantages:
- If your ambition is to start your career as an airline pilot achieving this dream quickly and professionally in a highly structured way, our ATPL Integrated course is the best solution for you.
- A perfect combination of ground, flight team and commercial training skills incorporated into the program which is respected for being a consistent and reliable source of supply meeting the needs of JAA/EASA recruitment.
- If you manage to be one of the best students during the course of ATPL Integrated training course, you might get a conditional offer of aviationcv.com (which offers effective aviation personnel solutions, aviation jobs, airline jobs, pilot jobs and etc.). Subject to successful completion of the course.
- This is an intensive training program. Students will acquire professional skills that will allow them to start their career as commercial pilots. This program enables students to operate as co-pilots on multi-pilots in multi-engine airplanes of commercial air transport and to obtain the CPL(A)/IR, ME (ATPL Frozen) license.
Students must be at least 18 years old.
Valid JAR-FCL Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- Knowledge of mathematics, English and physics is of key importance. During the assessment the school and exam grades of disciplines are evaluated additionally. Skills assessment can be organized by the academy for those having low or no grades from secondary school;
- Fluency in English language with the potential to qualify at ICAO level 6;
Emotional, psychological and social competences
All candidates must go through special tests and interviews developed by the selection commission of the Baltic Aviation Academy.
- Ablity to fund the full cost of the FTO training course;
- Being free from criminal records;
Pilot Cadet program course design
- 770 hours ATPL
- 20 hours MCC
- 150 hours – single engine aircraft
- 13 hours – multi-engine aircraft
- 37 hours – FNPT II
- 15 hours FFS
- 20-25 months (approximately)
In case you need some additional information, please contact our FTO Sales Project Manager, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +370 5 2525536