Vision, Mission, Core Values
Baltic Aviation Academy is a successful and prosperous aviation training centre that exceeds the expectations of its customers, partners, suppliers, employees, supervising institutions, shareholders and the whole society.
Ability to deliver aviation training courses under the highest quality standards for competitive prices helps Baltic Aviation Academy adjust to continuous market changes, to offer long term added-value solutions to its clients and effectively contribute to the development and safety of global aviation.
Baltic Aviation Academy has strong belief in 5 Core Values that inspire and drive us every day:
- Responsibility. Working individually or as a team, we have good understanding of our commitments, and we are ready to take all responsibility for our actions.
- Commitment. Working individually or as a team, we commit to do our best in all we do, and we assume responsibility to achieve the strategic goals equally as our daily tasks.
- Continuous improvement. We are aware that excellence has no limits, and we put every effort to improve our skills, methods of training services, quality management system and whole organization.
- Innovations. We are hungry for new approaches to aviation training, modern methods and new training aids. We use the state-of-art solutions and create them by ourselves.
- Teamwork. We work together with respect and openness, helping and trusting each other. We are aware that any result is the achievement of our teamwork.
The Core Values make the difference to our organization. This is why we successfully deliver the highest quality services, with the priority set to the safe flights.