Boeing 777 Type Rating Training Kurse
Boeing 777 Training Course is intended to give a participant the necessary knowledge and skills to master the airplane, with the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre never in doubt, and to meet or exceed the appropriate requirements/standards.
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion*;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
Boeing 777 Training Course Content
B777 Ground Training:
- Aircraft Systems;
- Mock-up of the flight deck (CPT);
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Mass & Balance, Limitations, Flight Operation.
Ground Training duration: 14 days.
- Full Flight Simulator – 8 sessions, 32 hrs;
- Crew examination in Full Flight Simulator – 4 hrs.
Flight Training duration: 9 days.
- Available teaching languages: EN.
Ground Training location:
- Vilnius (Lithuania) or the client's preferred location.
Full Flight Simulator location:
NOTE: *MCC course is available as a part of the Type Rating Training program.